Title: Network Installer
As a Network Installer, the candidate will be involved in all facets of network, video, desktop, and telephony installations, which includes the physical placement of conduit, CAT5 and fiber optic cable, wall jacks, hardware, racks and communications equipment as required. Employees may experience extended periods of standing, walking, climbing, bending, crouching, and lifting light to very heavy objects and equipment. Use of ladders or scaffolding may be required with the use of required safety equipment. Employees may be exposed to potential health hazards.
· surveys, installing other conveyances.
· pulling and terminating cable, determining, and implementing required pin outs.
· installing and configuring equipment, power supplies, racks, patch panels, etc.,
· testing and documenting installations, dressing and labeling cables, racks, patch panels, etc.
· Provides weekly status reports.
TS/SCI with Poly
• Prior experience with Cat5, Cat6, Fiber, Network Switches, and patch panels.
• Must pay attention to detail and always remain alert.
• Must be able to maintain regular, reliable attendance and ensure on time daily arrival.
· Advanced knowledge of the customer and the inner workings of the organization.
· Proficiency in the use of MS Office product suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
· Ability to read video drawings and schematics.
· Able to lift or support Televisions/Projectors with a team up 250 pounds
· Knowledge of video grid pulls and terminations of RCA, RG6 & BNCs. Knowledge of and/or prior experience in the set up and build of video racks along with proper cable-management techniques.
· Experience or knowledge in troubleshooting of AV, speakers, mics, cameras, racks, terminations.
· Prior experience with the install, troubleshooting and/or the de-installation of a Custom VTC and or DVTC packages.
· High school diploma or equivalent is required
· Certifications pertaining to the job not required but preferred
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required) or equivalent with on job experience
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 – 5 years progressive and relevant experience
· Highly competitive salary
· $25,000 Employer-paid Health Matching Account – HMA
· $5,000 annual reimbursement for degree training and certifications
· 100% company coverage on health insurance premium
· Paid Time Off (PTO) with flexible hours and working environment
· Unlimited access to personal and professional development training